Charming Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital, welcomes you with its world-renown coziness and top-of-the-class happiness. Stylish, modern buildings sit sympathetically near historic sites or cute, colourful townhouses and all of them seem to be filled with a new endearing sights or friendly people. It might not have the obvious, must-see attraction of a city like Paris with its tower or Rome with its Colosseum, but Copenhagen itself is a constant pleasure.
01. The colours of the sky mimic the colourful facades behind the boats moored in the Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen, Denmark.
02. The blue sky of dusk reflects in a panoramic image of the still waters of the Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen, Denmark. (Click for a larger image.)
03. Brightly coloured facades overlook busy restaurants at the side of the Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen.
04. The sun sets over boats moored in the Copenhagen’s Nyhavn Canal.
05. Dusk descends on diners at the popular restaurants beside the Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen, Denmark.
06. The colourful facades of the buildings in Copenhagen.
07. Tourists enjoy they late afternoon sun along the banks of the Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen, Denmark.
08. Locks signifying symbols of love hang from one of the bridges spanning the Nyhavn Canal in copenhagen, Denmark.
09. Tourists enjoy they late afternoon sun along the banks of the Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen, Denmark.
10. Afternoon sun lights the boats moored in the Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen.
11. The famous Little Mermaid statue at the waterside of the Langlelinie promenade in Copenhagen, Denmark.
12. A panoramic image of Copenhagen’s City Hall Square and the City Hall (Københavns Rådhus) at night. (Click for a larger image.)
13. The gilded statue of Absalon, a Danish archbishop and dtatesman, on the front of Copenhagen’s City Hall.
14. Danish flags hang in the interior of Copenhagen City Hall.
15. The spire of Børsen, a former stock exchange in Copenhagen.
16. Cars speed past the modern glass and steel angles of the Royal Library in Copenhagen, Denmark.
17. The spire of Nikolaj Kunsthal, the Copenhagen Contemporary Art Center with the spire of the Church of Our Saviour in the background.
18. The spiral slope that winds up the interior of the Round Tower in Copenhagen.
19. One of the four identical palaces that house the Danish Royal family at Amalienborg.
20. The north entrance to Tivoli Gardens, an amusement park in Copenhagen, Denmark.
21. The Hans Christian Andersen Castle on the east side of Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen.
22. Christiansborg Palace, the seat of the Danish Parliament in Copenhagen.
23. The Copenhagen Opera House on the waterfront at night.
24. The interior of Frederik’s Church, a rococo-style building popularly known as The Marble Church.
25. The exterior and dome of Frederik’s Church at night in Copenhagen.
26. Looking up through the interior of the Axelborg building in Copenhagen.
27. The Caritas Well (Caritasbrønden), the oldest fountain in Copenhagen, Denmark.
28. The Stork Fountain in Amagertorv, a central square in Copenhagen.
29. The Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek an art museum in Copenhagen, Denmark.
30. The Royal Danish Theatre and Magasin du Nord in the background with cars passing through King’s New Square at night.
31. Sunset at Rosenborg Castle, a Dutch Renaissance palace and garden in Copenhagen.
32. Sunset at Rosenborg Castle, a Dutch Renaissance palace and garden in Copenhagen.
If you are interested in seeing more images, please contact me and let me know what you need.