Site Problems Fixed

My apologies to everyone who has tried to visit in the last couple of days. Some Tazmanian devil must have broken into my hosting company’s server room and wreaked some havoc…

A couple files got modified, but I’ve tracked down the bugs and things seem to be running smoothly once more. Now, when I say ‘a couple files got modified,’ I’m specifically not saying ‘I modified a couple files,’ because, well, I didn’t. The forces of chaos in the universe just simply decided my evening should be spent trying to figure out why certain files were now filled with gibberish or were cut off in inexplicable places. Thanks to the back gods for watching over me though.

All this reminds me of why I got out of web design – too many things just go wrong for no apparent reason! I think I’ll stick with photography.

Leave a Reply